Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Macro economy, micro economy mean...My pocket, your pocket -lah

Nowadays everyone is talking about the world economy, the country economy, the company economy, the family economy even personal economy but, many malaysian is now very the busybody-lah talking about politic most of the time. What about this, what about that, this not fair that not fair , this is not right, that is not right. The only thing that is right is those who complain. Well some how or rather that is what happning with some of the people here. The actual problem nowadays are the economy... especially the 'my pocket' economy.


I myself am not an economist but what is happening now is really effecting us the small fries.
I really hope that the Goverment, Banks and those who are in the authorities will do what is right and help us small fries.