Thursday, September 25, 2008

Race against time – the trail to Haji (Part 2)

By the grace of Allah All Mighty, the true God that listen to the plea of all creation. Allah Hu Akhbar, Allah Hu Akhbar, Allah Hu Akhbar, Walilahilhamd.

It is a miracle! It is a give of Ramadan and a celebration for Aidilfitri to me.

This morning I got a called from Tabung Haji personnel which has informed me that my application has been process and approved. With that, I am to go to Tabung Haji HQ and meet with this person.
When I went there and meet the person (I would like to express my deepest thanks to him) and he has explain to me in brief that I will, insha’Allah be going to Makkah-tul-Mukarammah and Madina-al-Munawarah. Now what I need to do is liaise with the selected appointed travel agency that will do the arrangement for me and my parents.

I am really touch and gratefully to Allah for this opportunity. It is seem that my prayers has been answered.

Thank you also to the assistants of my friends and their friends which has help me in my hour of needs.
May Allah repay them for their kindness to me. Insha’Allah

Next step is, get ready and get the money.

Quran Guidance of the Day